- This project provides you that player’s buffs stays after death.
- Works with Dragon-Force and Healing-Force buffs.
- Project is compatible with Buff Items project.
- New option in “Game Options”.
- Definitions in server source for PvP and PvM.
- #define ENABLE_BUFFS_PLUS: Enables or disables Buffs+ in server side.
- #define ENABLE_BUFFS_PLUS_WHEN_PVM: Enable when killed by NPC.
- #define ENABLE_BUFFS_PLUS_WHEN_PVP: Enable when killed by player.
- #define ENABLE_BUFFS_PLUS: Enables or disables Buffs+ in client side.
- /buffsplus – Switching between enabling and disabling.
- Introduced from patch 17.5, Talismans are the new equipment and with them new powers and elemental resistances were introduced. There are in total 6 different elements. The power of elements increases damage against monsters with the same element.
- If you have a talisman in the slot, an elemental symbol will appear in front of the interaction bar.
- The icons are rearranged from left to right according to the value of the highest percentage of power to the lowest value, if they have the same value, it is random.