- This project provides you items that extend costume time for your Metin2 server.
- There does not need to be new subtype of item.
- You can create as much extender items as you want.
- #define ENABLE_COSTUME_TIME_EXTENDER: Enables or disables Costume Time Extender in server side.
- #define ENABLE_COSTUME_TIME_EXTENDER: Enables or disables Costume Time Extender in client side.
- Removes the bonuses from one of your items and adds new ones. You can select each bonus manually, and then you can decide whether you wish to accept the displayed bonuses. This enchant item is only applied to armors and weapons with 5 or mores bonuses.
- There are two (2) types of legendary enchantment items, blue and purple.
- Blue has a certain percentage (%) of success although if the enchantment fails the item is destroyed.
- Purple has a 100 percent (%) success rate of enchanting.
- It is also possible to enable this item just for GM’s.
- A multi-language system for your server, 11 languages available!
- As the title indicates, you are able to change the entire language of your server and client using the config.exe or in-game system options like the official. When changing your language, you will be automatically disconnected from your account to load the new locale meanwhile strings and updates from the server are real-time.