- When this event is enabled the player can collect a daily item reward from the daily gift window. There are 7 items to collect which is equivalent to the 7 days of the week. These gift items can be edited or added in a specific text file. The player can also purchase gifts without waiting for the collect time. Either the player can purchase using item shop currency (cash) or use a special item that allows to drag and drop on-top of the gift slot.
- This project provides you that player’s buffs stays after death.
- Works with Dragon-Force and Healing-Force buffs.
- Project is compatible with Buff Items project.
- New option in “Game Options”.
- Definitions in server source for PvP and PvM.
- #define ENABLE_BUFFS_PLUS: Enables or disables Buffs+ in server side.
- #define ENABLE_BUFFS_PLUS_WHEN_PVM: Enable when killed by NPC.
- #define ENABLE_BUFFS_PLUS_WHEN_PVP: Enable when killed by player.
- #define ENABLE_BUFFS_PLUS: Enables or disables Buffs+ in client side.
- /buffsplus – Switching between enabling and disabling.
- An anti-spam solution that limits the amount of handshakes per second and per attempts with the option to permanently ban the attack IP.
- If the attacker tries to spam your server with 10 packet requests in less than 1 second, the server will block the attacker’s connection for at least 10 minutes (adjustable), after waiting (cooldown), the attacker can again establish a connection (handshake) to the server.
- A multi-language system for your server, 11 languages available!
- As the title indicates, you are able to change the entire language of your server and client using the config.exe or in-game system options like the official. When changing your language, you will be automatically disconnected from your account to load the new locale meanwhile strings and updates from the server are real-time.