- This project provides you Mount Costume for your Metin2 server.
- This project adds mount costumes that act like normal horse (follows player, are called from items as normal horses, …).
- You can choose bonus of mount.
- There is nice interface for selecting mount and bonus.
- You can select only one bonus, but whatever you want (it is not related to mount).
- It is needed to install Render Target project before you start using this project.
- #define ENABLE_MOUNT_COSTUME: Enables or disables Mount Costume in server side.
- #define ENABLE_MOUNT_COSTUME: Enables or disables Mount Costume in client side.
- This project provides you that player’s buffs stays after death.
- Works with Dragon-Force and Healing-Force buffs.
- Project is compatible with Buff Items project.
- New option in “Game Options”.
- Definitions in server source for PvP and PvM.
- #define ENABLE_BUFFS_PLUS: Enables or disables Buffs+ in server side.
- #define ENABLE_BUFFS_PLUS_WHEN_PVM: Enable when killed by NPC.
- #define ENABLE_BUFFS_PLUS_WHEN_PVP: Enable when killed by player.
- #define ENABLE_BUFFS_PLUS: Enables or disables Buffs+ in client side.
- /buffsplus – Switching between enabling and disabling.
- This function provides to player a particular safety using IP and nobody else can break through player’s account.
- IP assignments are in database.
- Works with multiple IP assignments for one account. It checks all.
- If assigned IP to account does not match, it will not log in.
- It is needed to implement this system to your site.
- #define ENABLE_LOGIN_SECURITY: Enables or disables Login Security in client side.