- This project provides you Eclipse Elixir for your Metin2 server.
- This Eclipse Elixir replaces Sun & Moon auto-potions.
- By default Eclipse Elixir is filled up to 25 %, this can be configured.
- You have to fill it by Sun & Moon Essences.
- There is also icon in the left-top corner to check if player has Eclipse Elixir enabled.
- You can turn only Moon Essence Elixir by pressing SHIFT while activating.
- #define ENABLE_ECLIPSE_ELIXIR: Enables or disables Eclipse Elixir in server side.
- #define ENABLE_ECLIPSE_ELIXIR: Enables or disables Eclipse Elixir in client side.
- An anti-spam solution that limits the amount of handshakes per second and per attempts with the option to permanently ban the attack IP.
- If the attacker tries to spam your server with 10 packet requests in less than 1 second, the server will block the attacker’s connection for at least 10 minutes (adjustable), after waiting (cooldown), the attacker can again establish a connection (handshake) to the server.
- Attend the game to collect daily rewards during the ongoing month.
- If you skip a day then you cannot collect previous rewards and they will be marked with a red slot while collected rewards will be marked with a green slot.
- This system / event can be enabled with a GM command and it automatically renews itself.
- All the reward items are configured in a text file which makes it easy to edit.
- This system also features a cache saving method on database which improves overall performance against direct query saving / loading.
- This project provides you that player’s buffs stays after death.
- Works with Dragon-Force and Healing-Force buffs.
- Project is compatible with Buff Items project.
- New option in “Game Options”.
- Definitions in server source for PvP and PvM.
- #define ENABLE_BUFFS_PLUS: Enables or disables Buffs+ in server side.
- #define ENABLE_BUFFS_PLUS_WHEN_PVM: Enable when killed by NPC.
- #define ENABLE_BUFFS_PLUS_WHEN_PVP: Enable when killed by player.
- #define ENABLE_BUFFS_PLUS: Enables or disables Buffs+ in client side.
- /buffsplus – Switching between enabling and disabling.