- When this event is enabled the player can collect a daily item reward from the daily gift window. There are 7 items to collect which is equivalent to the 7 days of the week. These gift items can be edited or added in a specific text file. The player can also purchase gifts without waiting for the collect time. Either the player can purchase using item shop currency (cash) or use a special item that allows to drag and drop on-top of the gift slot.
- By default, the binary uses IE (Internet Explorer) as it’s standard web browser which now adays is a difficult task to display some modern web pages and java scripts which IE struggles, with CEF (Chromium Embedded Framework) you can load any web page without any problems.
- If you are interested in upgrading the Web Browser yourself use the official CEF repository.
- This project provides you Mount Costume for your Metin2 server.
- This project adds mount costumes that act like normal horse (follows player, are called from items as normal horses, …).
- You can choose bonus of mount.
- There is nice interface for selecting mount and bonus.
- You can select only one bonus, but whatever you want (it is not related to mount).
- It is needed to install Render Target project before you start using this project.
- #define ENABLE_MOUNT_COSTUME: Enables or disables Mount Costume in server side.
- #define ENABLE_MOUNT_COSTUME: Enables or disables Mount Costume in client side.