- An anti-spam solution that limits the amount of handshakes per second and per attempts with the option to permanently ban the attack IP.
- If the attacker tries to spam your server with 10 packet requests in less than 1 second, the server will block the attacker’s connection for at least 10 minutes (adjustable), after waiting (cooldown), the attacker can again establish a connection (handshake) to the server.
- This project provides you that player’s buffs stays after death.
- Works with Dragon-Force and Healing-Force buffs.
- Project is compatible with Buff Items project.
- New option in “Game Options”.
- Definitions in server source for PvP and PvM.
- #define ENABLE_BUFFS_PLUS: Enables or disables Buffs+ in server side.
- #define ENABLE_BUFFS_PLUS_WHEN_PVM: Enable when killed by NPC.
- #define ENABLE_BUFFS_PLUS_WHEN_PVP: Enable when killed by player.
- #define ENABLE_BUFFS_PLUS: Enables or disables Buffs+ in client side.
- /buffsplus – Switching between enabling and disabling.