- By default, the binary uses IE (Internet Explorer) as it’s standard web browser which now adays is a difficult task to display some modern web pages and java scripts which IE struggles, with CEF (Chromium Embedded Framework) you can load any web page without any problems.
- If you are interested in upgrading the Web Browser yourself use the official CEF repository.
- This function provides to player a particular safety using IP and nobody else can break through player’s account.
- IP assignments are in database.
- Works with multiple IP assignments for one account. It checks all.
- If assigned IP to account does not match, it will not log in.
- It is needed to implement this system to your site.
- #define ENABLE_LOGIN_SECURITY: Enables or disables Login Security in client side.
- This project provides you items with bigger chance for switching average or skill damage bonus for your Metin2 server.
- There are 2 new items.
- Each item increases chance and limit for bonus (average damage or skill damage).
- There are limits for max value. By default is 70% for average damage and 40% for skill damage.
- Limits are configurable.
- #define ENABLE_LEGENDARY_SWITCHERS: Enables or disables Legendary Switchers in server side.
- #define AVERAGE_DAMAGE_ITEM_VNUM 71530: Sets item vnum for switcher of average damage.
- #define SKILL_DAMAGE_ITEM_VNUM 71531: Sets item vnum for switcher of skill damage.
- #define AVERAGE_DAMAGE_LIMIT 70: Sets max value of average damage.
- #define SKILL_DAMAGE_LIMIT 40: Sets max value of skill damage.